Well...it looks like I have an extended vacation here in Chiangmai. I received my new passport and now I am waiting to get issued my Indian visa so that I can go back. As it looks right now, I will head back to India on the 17th of January.
So what will I do....
lay out at the pool
read
drink starbucks
sleep in
watch movies
go see movies
do some shopping
spend some extended time with the Lord
thai massages
eat good food
get a manicure and pedicure
visiting other company friends in town
Well...now my RESTFUL vacation begins. Luckily my company will absorb all my expenses. (Thanks lottie). So...i pretty much get a 11 day paid vacation!!
I know the Lord did this for a reason. I was planning on taking a few days of spiritual retreat when I returned, but now its forced. I am without a computer, phone, and people. I honestly hate being alone, but I think that the Lord has something to teach me these next few days. Please keep me in your prayers if you think of me! Ask that I would be faithful to sit in His presence and just listen! Usually I am not good at this.
I hope everyone has had a great New Year! Can you believe it's 2007?
6 comments:
Woo hoo! Lucky girl! I wish I could come hang out with you. Just in case you were wondering, I accidentally left the comment I deleted from the wrong account. It was from the blog I started for LPM. Enjoy your vacation!
You are a lucky girl! What a wonderful thing, a paid vacation to enjoy the perks in life and spend time with God. Congrats! I'll keep you in my prayers.
I was just thinking of you yesterday, and telling Matt I can't believe how much time has passed since we all met up for lunch in Houston before you left! You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope you enjoy your extended vacation!!:)
~Kara Rehrer
Alicia, I am a little jealous of your wonderful vacation. All of those things are your list are my favorite things to do! I am SO happy that you get to have this extended vacation! You deserve every bit of it!
are you still in thailand?
Post a Comment