Sunday, October 08, 2006

Softball Update # 3- WIN

Lindsey and I played our fourth game today and we won!!

Final Score: 2 to 13 -This week our team had some amazing hits!! We have all really improved on our hitting from the last game. It was actually one of the funnest games I have played so far.

After the game, Lindsey and I went and ate at Fridays. I enjoyed a nice Southwestern Cesar Salad and Lindsey enjoyed a Chicken Chimichanga. yummy.

I think I also got cursed by a Eunuch today. Sometimes when you are in a rickshaw the males dressed in women's sari's come to your rickshaw asking for money. I didn't give money to her/him so Lindsey and I think he/she cursed us. He/she clapped his hands really loudly and then gave us a dirty look. WE didn't take it very seriously...we looked at each other and giggled. The craziness of this place...it never ends.

2 comments:

julie said...

yum...Fridays...wow, you're suffering in India. i'm freezing up here and eating tuna fish while you're enjoying Fridays and playing softball. looks like i'm the one who's cursed!

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
I cannot believe I just read the following words: "cursed by a eunuch...in a rickshaw." What a life! I love all the home improvements. And the picture of all your teammates was really heartwarming. I love the body of Christ. And I love you!
Amanda