Sunday, October 29, 2006

Taboo Anyone?

How many of you know and love the game Taboo? If you don't you should go to Wal-mart and purchase it! I love to play games (well certain ones) and this is one of my absolute favorite games!!

Right now, we have 6 friends from Germany visiting us. Several of the couples have been staying at our home so we have had lots of time to sit and talk. We all communicate in English- although it is limited because they are not quite fluent. So we begin to talk and they can't remember the English word...so they start explaining the word (just like in the game Taboo). Then we throw out words until we get the right word!! It is actually really fun. I feel like I am in ONE REALLY LONG game of Taboo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taboo is a fun game, especially if you feel like you are always playing it. :) One of my favorite games is Catch Phrase.