Friday, October 06, 2006

Random Pics


Jhuma and Monica. They were about to go out for the night!! Notice the Western Style Jhuma is modeling.


My Teammates minus me (i am taking the pic). We all went on a picnic to celebrate Lindsey's 23rd birthday!


Proof that I play softball in India. Don't you think the Khurta is a nice added touch? I can't take my camera into our "real" games. This is me at a park. Shortly after this a indian man approached Lindsey and I with his cell phone and asked to take our picture. Gotta love it.


Deepa and Me. She is one of my ESL students.


A painter on the apartment opposite mine.


The market where I teach ESL.


I love these girls.


Yes, the rumor is true. Cows really are every where. This is in a market where you buy all your computer supplies and gadgets.


Lindsey, Karen, Me, and Lindsey. We bought aprons together at a local market in hopes that we would all become better cooks!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing. Tell Juma hi for me. I wish it didn't cost so much to visit you! I love you and smile as the people and places in the picture are familar and are not people/places that I do not know. What a blessing!

Emily said...

Hey cute aprons! You'll have to tell me where you found those so I can find me something cute too. :)