Thursday, October 19, 2006

Comment and Make Alicia's Day

Have I mentioned that I love comments on my blog?! I am kind of curious who checks this thing... sign your name and tell me your favorite kind of cookie!

...Oh and tell me what city or country you are in?! That could be fun to know!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR COMMENT... YES YOURS.

14 comments:

kelly said...

i read your blog! and my favorite cookie is peanut butter. yum!

i really liked your photos in the previous post. houston's department is having a dinner for divalli and we are thinking of going to learn more about the holiday and the culture of india!

Alicia said...

Yay Kelly! I was just thinking about making some peanut butter cookies. Anything you want to know about Indian culture I would love to share...especially Divalli. Looking forward to your questions!

Shannon said...

oatmeal chocolate chip and bulverde, texas

Amanda said...

Amanda Jones. Irving, TX, USA. I visit your blog almost every day. My favorite cookie of all time is an oatmeal raisin from JD's Chippery. I'm pretty sure it's Jesus' favorite cookie too.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and look forward to new posts! I know how great it feels to get comments so I try to comment on most of your posts. :)

I'm not much of a cookie eater, though I do love to bake them. My weakness instead is ice cream.

San Antonio, TX

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Andrea - ANY KIND OF COOKIE (Except Peanut Butter... not a big peanut butter fan... sorry to dog your cookie Kelly :))
My Super favorite is Pilsbury Chocolate Chip!!! Man, those are good... we used to keep a tub of that cookie dough in our freezer and I would eat it all the time!!
OK, sorry, I'm drooling :)

AKat said...

so, miss alicia. i visit your blog! i am so happy for you overseas. i know it's hard at times, but, wow, girl! what an experience. ok, so cookies. hmmm. i really enjoy any kind of cookie. ok, so that is boring. but true. cookie monster, here. cookies! me love cookies! but if i had to pick ONE - Gingerbread cookies! (men, women, pets, circles, I don't care the shape!)

AKat said...

oh, edmond, okla. but i am trying to be anonymous on here. my students are pretty savvy. so, let's say somecity, usa.

Anonymous said...

chocolate chip
riverside, ca

Kelley C said...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip!

I'm in your city silly!

Lindsey said...

I read your blog!

Favorite cookie: gingerbread and snickerdoodle

I live in the next room.

Anonymous said...

Sugar cookies with icing like from "Cookie Bouquet"! Tyler, TX

Anonymous said...

I love your pics. They are always so colorful. I love colorful India! I also love colorful Double Doozie M&M cookies from Great American Cookies. Delicio-so!! I also love colorful India Alicia. Oh so Spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every time you update! Helps me get a better idea of how I can lift you up! My favorite kind of cookie is chocolate chocolate chip- you know chocolate cookie with more chocolate. Mmmmmm girl!

Chicago, IL