Please please please bare with me. This blog as you can see is in new transition. I need a new theme..and a new look...and i like what i have but in order to customize it all i have to do it in the tricky and complex coding. So I just haven't decided what I want to do. So it is on hold for now.
Tomorrow I leave for Virginia again for my journeyman debriefing! It will be amazing to see some of my best friends and people i haven't seen in a couple of years and to meet some new peeps. I will be back on Sunday evening and then will try to head off to Cali by 5 AM the next morning. So...you might not hear from me for quite some time. One day this blog will be back and in full function...but just not yet. My life is in transition..so I guess it would make sense that my blog is too!!
Love you guys! Do you miss me? I miss ya'll!
6 comments:
Alicia, This is so exciting! Next week you will be living in California!
I can't wait to hear how fun that is going to be.
And I love your new blog look!
Our good friends, Brad and Alison, will be at the same debriefing. If you meet them, tell them we said hi!
Ooh, I like it! And I do miss you! I am so pumped about what you're about to be doing. Love you, sister!
Miss? Hmmm...I'd say YYYEEESSS!!!! I miss the real you much, much more than the blog, though I love the blog! I am also very excited about your new job. Pretty incredible, that God of ours to continue in such goodness! You're the greatest, my sweet, faithful friend!
Yeah we miss you :(
Definitely miss you here! Like the new blog look so far! Love ya.
Post a Comment