My parents were also really sweet and threw a "Welcome Home Alicia" party for all my extended family. It was nice to not have to miss out on a family get-together...another JOY of Texas.
I heart Texas.
Outside my house... I had to show them my new wheels...no more 1986 White volvo....

Trying to re-in-act a picture from years ago....
Trying to re-in-act a picture from years ago....
To keep tradition alive...we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner! High class...I know. In college, Chick-fil-A was kind of our default place. For lack of creativity and lack of money in college, we always ended up eating at CFA. I guess not many things over the years have changed.

We are CHICKENS at Chick-Fil-A. Don't we fit the part?
We are CHICKENS at Chick-Fil-A. Don't we fit the part?
Chillin' at my parents house. I love this pictures. I might have to print it and frame it.
A group shot outside of CFA...also a frameable picture. Its nice to have new pictures of these beautiful gals.
Don't we look like we should be in a magazine! We are so candid. These are also the gifts I gave my friends from India.
3 comments:
who is the random guy at CFA?
The random guy isn't so random. Chad is ashley's husband. Hannah's husband couldn't make it cause he's a youth pastor and had to be at church all weekend. So it was just chad holding his own with the ladies.
This blogging world is so small! So I have been reading your blog for about 6 months now (I found you off of amanda). I went to your blog so I could leave you a comment, because I would love some more information on why you went to India, who you went through, things of that nature. And lo and behold you are friends with my really good, old time friend Amy Sing! We grew up together in Boerne, went to the same church, worked together, absolutely love that girl! So anyways, small world! But I would still love some more information, I graduate soon and don't really know what I want to do!
Post a Comment