Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Off to Virginia and South Carolina

Howdy. Howdy. I leave early tomorrow morning for Virginia and South Carolina. I will be gone till the 13th for training for my new job in Sunny California! yay. I will also be attending a missions confernce at North Greenville University and will have an opportunity to speak in a church. So...my new job already begins! Yay.


A fun exciting thing too is that I will be only 40 minutes from my friends Jonathan, Kelley, and little Kiran (she is walking now) !!! Isn't that amazing?! So I will hopefully get to see them and their new house! Wahoo. This was a sweet little gift from the Lord...God is good...all the time!!

See You soon Caskeys!!!

I will try to blog and post some pics if I can...if not I will see you after the 13th!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Have fun! I hope you get a chance to see J,K, & K!

Kelley C said...

We are so excited that we are going to get to see you in America!

Kiran is so excited. She can't quit talking about it. She says" ba ba ba ba. Bababa ba ba. Ba ba baba."