Monday, September 17, 2007

Prison Break- Season 3

Prison Break.... what can I say? I am addicted, obsessed, and in love with Prison Break. It is a simple joy of mine. I have tried to rationalize why it is that I love this show so much. It is seriously one of my favorite tv series EVER. I woke up this morning especially excited because I knew that at 7 PM I would get to watch it. I know...rediculous.

I watched season 1 and 2 after they aired...so I got a little spoiled by watching one episode after another. I was a little disappointed tonight after the first episode to think that I actually have to wait a WHOLE week before I can see the next one... seriously?

I will say that I was a little curious what they were going to do with this new season, but the way the set it up today...I am very hopeful and excited about...

See you next week Michael Scoffield!!

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yeah! I didn't know that it had started yet - sweet!!

Janelle and Ella said...

We started the seasons of 24 a couple of months ago through blockbuster.com. It's the greatest thing ever. Anyway, I think you just convinced me that when we are done with all the seasons of 24, we will start on Prison Break.

Anonymous said...

I love your new page! It's fitting. :)