I felt like the Lord filled my love tank all day. I was blessed with great sisters ( i mean princesses) to spend the day with, good looking British boys with amazing accents that played amazing jazz music in a concert that evening, a chance to work on my tan and be in the sun, and some sweet and refreshing time with the Lord. The day in the palace was just plain perfect!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
A Princess Road Trip
On Sunday, me and five other princesses (friends) rode in a chariot (Toyota, Innova) to Neemrana Palace in Rajastan, India. Neemrana is this beautiful palace that was built in the 14th Century and is currently a hotel. This hotel was absolutely breathtaking with its seclusion from my big city, the fresh crisp spring weather, the amazing gardens, and the beautiful architecture. I was in heaven. Because we were going to a palace for the night- we decided that it would only be appropriate to refer to each other as Princess. So that's exactly what we did!! Call me Princess Alicia.
I felt like the Lord filled my love tank all day. I was blessed with great sisters ( i mean princesses) to spend the day with, good looking British boys with amazing accents that played amazing jazz music in a concert that evening, a chance to work on my tan and be in the sun, and some sweet and refreshing time with the Lord. The day in the palace was just plain perfect!



I felt like the Lord filled my love tank all day. I was blessed with great sisters ( i mean princesses) to spend the day with, good looking British boys with amazing accents that played amazing jazz music in a concert that evening, a chance to work on my tan and be in the sun, and some sweet and refreshing time with the Lord. The day in the palace was just plain perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures are amazing!!!! You deserve a princess day!
I love that you said God filled your love tank. I felt that same way in CO but didn't know how to express it. Great wording! Doesn't His beauty in creation take your breath away? I fell a bit more in love with my God just seeing what He can create! Amen Sista!!!
I love that hotel! What a neat place to stay! There's something about getting away for the night that makes you just fill up and appreciate God's blessings.
whoo hoo! Looks like a lot of fun!!
Alicia, your pictures are terrific! What a great photographer you are. I love hearing how things are going "over there."
Post a Comment