A month back, I lost my wallet which resulted in canceling my credit cards. So fortunately for me, my mom had to mail them to me! So she decided to add a few fun Easter surprises and pajamas!! Receiving packages are a simple joy...it's almost like celebrating a birthday cause you get all these awesome undeserved gifts. My sister Shannon was also amazing got me a new Nine West wallet. Wallets are another simple joy of mine and I look forward to falling in love with this one like I the other one...may it rest in peace.
Thanks fam...you are the greatest!!!
2 comments:
Yay for moms! I love that your mom sent you a package. Were there snickers eggs. They're my all time favorite you know! Love you!
Fun stuff! It is definitely "Eastery". Those m&m's look good...wanna share?
Love you and promise to start posting more on your blogs...I have read them all...I am just in process of getting out of my...take a break from elecotronic communication funk.
Post a Comment