Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Catch Up Post

I have been a little absent on this blog lately. I apologize. I have actually been busy which is kind of a rarity, but I am enjoying it! Here are some random pictures of things happening in my city!!

Some friends that I got to teach this month! I love all the colors!

Me teaching.

Yep...we are acting out the Creation story. Yep Adam and Eve, an orange tree, and a black sneaky snake. If you look closely they are using pillows as "leaves". ha ha

My friend Natalie went back to America. We had one last farewell luncheon.

It was Debbie's birthday. She is the most amazing lady in my city. She makes my life simple!!!

Debbie and I on her birthday.

Yep. That's hail. I have never held hail like this before!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I've always wanted to be the first to break the silence. You look beautiful in that last picture. I have a really hot sista.

Anonymous said...

You do look amazing!!! (When you read that, sing the word amazing...that's what I did!) I love the pics. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

merritt said...

I didn't know India had hail! I thought that was just a Texas thang! =)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I make a great eve :)
Looks like lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

You do look great in that last picture! Hail in India, it sounds kind of random.... :)

AKat said...

wow. that's big hail. cute pics!!!

Anonymous said...

You look peeved in pic 2 but pretty in all others. That's not to say you don't look pretty peeved. You do look pretty peeved. Wait, that's not right. You manage to look pretty while looking peeved!