Thursday, February 22, 2007

In Need of Some Inspiration

I have been really really silent on this blog lately because I am uninspired!! So I have an idea- Give me some ideas of what you would like to read on this blog!!

What do you want to know about India?
What do you want to know about me?
Any great philosophical questions?
Any silly questions?
Any theological questions?


So I notice too that there are a lot of you who view my blog from places I didn't even know I knew people from! So please please...if you have never commented on my blog...this is your chance!!!

I would love some creativity and some inspiration!!

I love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is your favorite movie and why is it your favorite movie? favorite thing to do there in india? favorite thing to do here in the States?

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia! This is Ryan Pennington. I have been keeping up with you on here. It's always neat to hear what the Lord is doing in your life and how He is blessing you. I think you should write about the blessings you have received while there in India. What do you think may be the biggest blessing? Is there any blessing you are waiting on?

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia, I often view your blog. I live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I like to read about what the Lord is doing in your life and keep in touch with you in this fashion when phone talk doesn't work out!!!! :) I think that you should write about the most disgusting thing that you have eaten in India. I also think that you should write about your favorite college memories and how they compare with India. I think you should write about and post pics of different people in India: i.e., culturally relevant people, people who dress like Americans, people who are "wealthy", people who are poor, people in the market, people on the street, people who ride elephants for transportation, people who ride camels, people in the act of worshiping their god...etc. I also think you should write about the most incredible thing that has happened to you in India. I hope this helps..or even makes you laugh!!!

Hannah

jared james said...

What color is sad?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alicia! Why don't you show us what your typical day is like there in India with pictures and words. How have you changed since you have moved there? What are some things that you are really going to miss when you come home? What are some things that you had to get used to there in India and what are some things that you will have to adjust to again here in Texas? What is your favorite place there in India? Do you have pictures? Thank you for your fun and lively blogs! You are a great inspiration! :)

Michelle M
San Antonio, TX

AKat said...

it's anna r. e-town, oklahoma. (and hey, hannah!!! get a blog, too, girly!)
i, too, read your blog to keep up with what you girls are doing over there in s. asia. i'd love to see more pictures from a typical day strolling about india. and i'd love a tour of your apartment, via photos, of course.