I have come to a conclusion that my lack of blogging had nothing to do with my lack of inspiration, but rather Grey's Anatomy. Instead of blogging in my free time, I watched Grey's. But now Grey's is over (I actually have to wait now to see the next episode like the rest of America...kind of sucks) and now I am back in a blogging mood!
I will however answer some of your interesting suggestions...
I will start with Jared's suggestion/question.
Q : What color is sad?
A: The color of your mom's face is sad.
4 comments:
haha... i was trying to think of a clever response but i think i'll just let you have THIS one.
jared...you better get used to this whole...alicia having a clever response bidnez. I rule the planet of your mom jokes....
so question for those of you out there....does "your face" or "Your mom" have higher leverage? Does one trumph the other?
I believe the honor has to go to "your mom's face."
lol
Post a Comment