
When a form of transportation is a CAMEL CART!!!! As I was traveling in the camel cart, I was telling my friends how crazy it was that I was traveling in a camel cart!! I mean as amazing as Texas is... you just can't do this there. This is something that is purely INDIA!! Doesn't it make you wanna come for a visit?? *hint *hint

This is E and I on the Camel Cart!! I would have to say that it kind of had an interesting rythem to it. It was one of the funnest and most exciting thing I did all day!! I was thinking the whole time on the cart "I am on a camel cart?!!!" So anyways.. just thought I would share with you the funness of India!! So much to experience...
More to come on You know when your in India when.... Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment