Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Beauty of India



The Lotus Temple in Dehli




Indian Parliament and The Presidents House... (it has 320 rooms!!!)






Q: Why did the monkey cross the street?
A: To get to the other side of the Parliament street

This is a monkey that I saw cross the street as I was touring the Parliament. He Looks more like a baboon!!

This is also the backside of an elephant! It is very common to see elephants in the street. I took it from inside the bus, it allows for great effect of how it was blocking traffic!!






YES!! This is what you think it is!! It is a snake charmer!!! When I first saw this man I didn't know that thats what he was until I saw him lift the basket and a big cobra came out and started to do a little jig!!



It is ladies like this that will be my ministry!! I have no clue who these beautiful woman are, but the Most High God whom they do not knows them intimately and has reedeemed them and called the by name. These are the type of woman that I get to wage war for through intercesion... don't you want to join me?!!!



This is L my partner here in Dehli. We are eating at a South Indian Restaurant as part of Dehli tour!!! Finally a picture of me on the tour!

No comments: