There is a new addition to this blog. You can now comment on my blog for the first time. At the bottom of each post or article there is a place to click that says comments. It would be really really fun to have your imput and to have some comments!! Thanks for taking in interest in my work here.
Phil 1:3
6 comments:
Hi Alicia! I'm glad you have comments now!
Thanks for sharing these photos. We have always heard how beautiful the mountains are there. I can't want to talk to you and hear all the details.
Alicia,
I'm so glad you added comments. I've wanted to leave you comments before but it didn't give the option. What gorgeous pictures! It looks like Europe! How funny that y'all made the news. I've heard that trains in India are quite interesting - how did it smell? I love you and hope you've had a fun Valentine's Day!
Amanda
Alicia Divers...can I have your autograph? You are famous for making His name famous...what a sweet J we have! I love you!
P.S. I meant to put that comment of the blog above...oops!
Alicia, Your pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing them! What wonderful things you are doing there.
Post a Comment