Sunday, February 12, 2006

Alicia in the Himalayas!!!







My roomies (Lindsey, Kim, and Lindsey (coop) and I ) along with Jay (the boy CBU student) decided to take a road trip to Shimla, INDIA to vistit our friends. Shimla is a city in HIMALAYA MOUNTAINS!!!! The city is beautiful and the mountains were breathtaking. I wish all of you could experience the beauty of this place.

This trip was filled with many FIRSTS!!
- My first ROAD TRIP in India
- My first time to ride a TRAIN in India
- My first time to ride a BUS in India
- My fist time in the HIMALAYAS!!!
- My first time to make it in the INDIAN NEWSPAPER!! (we were in the Shimla news on Sunday morning... there was a picture of us at the Ridge. They were saying how many white people come to tour shimla these days...isn't that fun?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia, Yay!!! I am the first to comment! I love the pics. It looks amazing! Cant wait to talk next...

Anonymous said...

That was me, Hannah!