Saturday, December 03, 2005

New Nieces and Nephews

These are the boys!! The oldest is Jeremy (11 yrs old) middle is Sean (7 yrs old) and Micah who is 8 years old. Sean and Micah are absolutely inseperable. These boys are also lots of fun- there fun usually involves bouncing around, cars of sorts, and whatever other strange things that little boys do!! They are a lot of fun!!!



These are the girls Joanna (5 yrs old) and Anjuli (4 yrs old). They love to play together...it usually involves stuffed animals and little bit of "playing house". Don't you just love girls?!!



I have become an aunt to 5 children since I moved here! I have really enjoyed getting to know the families that I work with. We like to call them the FuGolds (combination of both of their last names) because they are really like one family. There family is a beautiful picture of the body of Christ and how it works together. They have been soo amazing in helping us get settled and feel at home. (one day i will post a pic of their parents, but you know how that goes)

For the first time Lindsey and I got to babysit! It was great fun. It was nice to finally help out the parents because they have done sooo much for us. It was kind of nice to be the ones for the first time who were helfpul. We sang Christmas carols, made snowflakes, and drew Christmas pictures. Its fun for the kids to get to know us away from their parents because they become so much more alive and crazy. We had a great time and I look forward to spoiling them in the months to come!!! I hope you enjoy these my new friends...well really my family.

No comments: