
This entry is dedicated to my wonderful daddy- Thanks for all your years at Fedex...it is finally paying off!!! You of all people will appreciate this blog entry the most.
So what you see to the right is the Fedex station. In fact, the only way you "might" be able to tell is that if you notice in the left corner there are a few boxes. There isn't a single sign or anything indicating that this is a Fedex station!! No wonder none of my team members that have been living here for 7 years knew about it!!
I asked to take a picture on the inside and at first the man said no because it is Saturday and he did not wear his uniform. None of the men in the office were dressed in uniform. However there customer service was great!

I think I was at the Fedex station for about 2 hours. Now you might be thinking, wow that is soo long, but I think I might be adjusting to India because I was not bothered by it AT ALL. It wasn't because of the lines (we were the only ones there the whole time) but because they were partly trying to figuire everything out. Because my dad is a Fedex employee I get to use his account to get the discount. Therefore it took them a long time to confirm the account number was legit. They seemed very proud to know that my dad worked for Fedex. I have to admit, I was a little too!!
I learned some new things today too in my adventure. You see, I have never really had to understand how shipping packages works because (a) I have never needed to really ship anything and (b) my dad always took care of it. So I came in with a 25 KG box thinking I would only have to pay for the KG's I used but then later found out that I was paying for ALL 25 kg's of it. To make a long story short, I had to unwrap all my gift and compound everything to a 10KG box!! The Fedex people were soo great and were very helpful to give me smaller boxes and to try to make it cheaper for me!!
So overall I give my fedex experience 5 stars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment