8 Shows I Watch:
- Chuck
- Hero's
- Prison Break
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Friends
- Law & Order
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Favorite Restaraunts: ( I honestly don't eat out much)
- Indian Food - Not Just Paranthas
- Cheesecake Factory
- Olive Garden
- Chilli's
- Thai Food (Thai Bay Cafe is delish)
- PF Chang
- Papasitas
- Cracker Barrel
8 Things that Happened to Me today:
- The electricity went out at work today ( my co-worker got stuck in the elevator for an hour because of it)
- I had a 2 hour staff meeting.
- I ate chinese food with some of my best friends for dinner.
- I waited in line for like 20 minutes at the bank today to deposit some checks during my lunch break
- I actually left work promptly at 5 today!
- I drank delicious sweet tea from Chick-fil-A.
- I wore polka dotted socks today
- Took an official break at work today for almost an hour.
8 Things I look forward to:
- Going home to be in Texas in just 6 days!
- Going to the Spurs game on December 27th
- Spending Christmas with my entire family
- Getting to know my East Asia team and going to East Asia with them.
- Getting out of debt
- Having my first kiss
- Graduating from graduate school
- Moving overseas
8 Things I wish for:
- Someone to miraculously pay all my debt- be debt free
- world peace :)
- Lifelong free airlines to wherever I want to go- whenever I want to go
- To spend a week with all my journeyman friend in an exotic country like the old days
- To spend a week with my college roommates having quality girl time
- To have my parents and sisters live in the same city as me
- Be really really awesome at my job and be the queen of details and logistics
- To be able to drop it like it's hot.
8 People I tag:
- Roommate- Sarah
- Roommate - Becks
- Kim Ji
- Andrea
- Emily
- Amber
- Shannon
- Adam Cook
4 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for playing! Curtis is excited about coming to CBU. We are both totally bummed that I can't come up there too. Bad timing with baby and all. Maybe someday I'll get to drop it like it's hot with you in Cali! Love you, girl!
haha! Awesome! :) I'm totally watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air right now :) haha! I love Chuck too - my friend is in it now (the new Buy More Assistant Manager)... Of course I totally still like Prison Break :)
I can't wait for you to go to East Asia - that will be a rockin' trip! whooo hoo!!
When the power went out, you of course knew exactly how to keep going without a pause, right? India training. :)
Hi - You have no idea who I am but I stumbled upon your blog and loved reading ab little about what your life is like. One of my goals is to pay off debt and although the thought of someone wiping away credit debt is not likely I am thrilled Jesus paid my bigger debt; I'll be thankful with my job and pay off the visa. Amen
Blessings in Him,
Siesta OC
Post a Comment