Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tag...I'm It

Tagged by Kim.

4 Jobs I have in my life:
  • Hostess at Olive Garden
  • A Rebate Clerk at Friedrich Air Conditioning Company
  • Life Skills Specialist- basically a babysitter for kids in da hood.
  • Worked in undergrad admissions at DBU for the Director of Admissions ( i organized his life)

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

  • 13 going on 30
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Little Mermaid
  • Father of the Bride

4 Places I have lived:

  • Dallas Texeas
  • Bulverde, Texas
  • Delhi, India
  • Riverside, CA

4 TV shows I watch/watched

  • Prison Break
  • Chuck
  • Fresh Prince of BelAir
  • Home Improvement

4 Places I have been

  • Tegucigalpa, Honduras
  • Kishinev, Moldova
  • Bali, Indonesia
  • Singapore

4 people who email me regularly

  • my mom
  • facebook
  • Amber (my sister)
  • field workers with their updates!

4 of my favorite foods

  • burritos (chipotle style)
  • Loredo Lasagne
  • chicken and rice
  • a california cobb salad

4 places I would like to visit

  • Egypt
  • Indonesia
  • Africa
  • Ireland

4 things I am looking forward to this year

  • Starting Seminary
  • A date in 2008 ;)
  • Having my sister moving back to America
  • Going to India this summer to see my Indian Family

Now its my turn to tag: Kelley, Andrea, Emily, Amanda, Janelle... Enjoy ladies!

No comments: