Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pre-Wedding Fun

I have made it back form the wedding state Missouri! I had such an amazing time with Julie and all of my friends!! Julie was a radiant bride!! There ceremony was beautiful and I really liked it because they both wrote their own vows to each other. Julie and Jared have a heart to live alongside the poor and I can't wait to hear all that God does in and through their lives! God has been blessed to bring them to each other to partner in ministry together!! This is such a beautiful picture of what God intended marriage to be!!
Journeyman!
Chesed and I in the car singing!

Look we are in dresses!

The bride and her bridesmaids had henna put on their hands!
This is definitely a framer!

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

cool! Looks like you had fun!

Amanda said...

Such a beautiful group of girls! You would be so proud of Curtis. The envelope with his rec for you is sitting on our counter, ready to go in the mailbox.

Emily said...

I can't wait to see more pics! I love it that y'all got mehendi done.
What are you getting recommendations for??