Friday, March 14, 2008

I am a 10

I don't know if I have mentioned this enough...but I have an absolutely amazing supervisor here in California. She could seriously be one of my most favorite ppl in the world. She is brillant, incredible at managing and administration, and she is an awesome friend. I seriously think I have a woman crush...Kristen White...you are amazing.

Anyways...so she has made me get into this habit of rating my current situation. Many times in staff meetings, she makes us all go around and say where we are in life. 1 being you would like to die and a 10 meaning life is great! I have also kind of adapted this and use it with my Germany team as well (I don't know if I have mentioned it on my blog...but i am leading 9 students to Germany this may... a post is soon in coming). It is soo great cause you really get a feel for how people are doing pretty quickly.

So currently I am a TEN! Yay for me. I am ten because I just got back from Wicked with my amazing supervisor Kristen, I am leaving for Texas tomorrow morning and get to see my family and college best friends, the stuff the Lord and I have been dialoguing about (future and singleness) is being settled in my heart and gaining a lot of clarity, my job is awesome, and my church is awesome. So yeah... I am a 10!!! This is of course all because of Jesus! He ROCKS my world!!!

1 comment:

Lady A said...

hey i finally met mrs watkins!! she loves you so much. (can't blame her!)i miss you!