Friday, July 14, 2006

Reunion of My Best Friends



Before I left for India I was worried about my friendships that I was leaving behind. I wondered if they would be the same. As I was sitting on the plane, I began to think about my friends and wondering if thing would be akward and all of us would've changed.


This is not the case! It seems like there has been NO TIME that has passed since we all saw each other! It has been such a beautiful reunion with the woman in my life that I love so much and have shared so many memories with! I love them all so so so very much.

I have not had too much culture shock. Its seems really normal to be here. I kind of feel now like I have two place to call home! Isn't that a blessing. I know that by the time I finish here I will be really excited and ready to come back to India!!

I still haven't seen the parental unit. I will see them the day of the wedding!

Stay Tuned for Rehersal dinner and wedding...

No comments: