Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The JOY of Thailand




I took the midnight flight from India to Chiang Mai and arrived at 7:30 AM. Needless to say, I was pretty tired when I arrived. Instead of sleeping the next day- a group of us decided to spend the day pampering ourselves!!! We got pedicures, haircuts, ate beef, and drank Starbucks!!














YES... THAT IS BEEF!! We were reunited after 6 months!

I have been attending lots of meetings, workshops, enjoying some coorporate worship and catching up with old friends! The new prez of teh SBC is heare talking to us and its been nice having the time to sing in my heart language and hear some good teaching! I got to hear Gary Chapman speak to us singles on the Five Love Languages. What is your love language? Can you guess mine?



This for all you FBC Irving folks! All of us are finally reunited!!



Me at STARBUCKS!!! Let me just say i was giddy!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I will have to take you for some beef and some Coffee Tree--those here would say it is even better than Starbucks! Gasp. Gasp. It's not chain coffee shop...but you will have to give your expert opinion.

Anonymous said...

How long will you guys be in Chiang Mai? I am getting ready to buy bus tickets to leave for Chiang Mai this Friday.

Janelle and Ella said...

I LOVE the picture of you, Shanna and Allison!! How sweet God is to unite the three of you like that!