Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend with the Maholtra's




This weekend I spent the weekend with my neighbors the Malhotra's! Mona will be having surgery and I will be leaving the country so we thought we should spend some quality time together.

We went to a Country Club Resort!! It was so wonderful! I went swimming for the first time in India and even got to lay in a Hammok!! It was pure BLISS!!!

Lindsey and I were talking about how easy it is to spend time with the Maholtra's. They aren't the typical Indian fam and we feel totally at ease with them! They are family to us both and we adore their daughter Erica. I think she's the smartest four year old i know!

We enjoyed many things together... food, swimming, talking, laughing, spades, and the wonderful game of UNO.



















1 comment:

stephgee said...

I love this pic for some reason. You look so beautiful in it!! Your smile is great and it looks like you are really just loving life in this pic.