Monday, June 12, 2006

Kullu, Camelbak, & Treadmill

I am back from Kullu! My time in the mountains was amazing. I spent a lot of time being an introvert which means that Alicia was in rare form. I had a lot of down time to watch t.v. (big deal...we don't own one), read (i got 3 books read), and spend some great time with Yeshu! It was soo nice. I even got to visit Julie and Emily who live near Kullu!












So here is a pic of the King of Nalgene bottles. Its a Camelbak nalgene. It is great because it has a straw and a the poplular bite mouth that "camelbak" is known for. You don't have to open the lid everytime!! Its pretty sweet. Amanda and Christy from the MC teamleft their's for Lindsey and I to enjoy!! Isn't that sweet of them? Thanks ladies.


A few days before Lindsey and I left for Kullu we bought a treadmill!! We are super excited. It is almost impossible to work out in my city. I attempted an aerobics class but it was too early and distance wise inconvenient. You can run here outside but the mix between the heat, polution, and time of day makes its pretty difficult...almost impossible.

You also can't really do outside sports. Boys are constantly playing, but its such a male dominated society that you never see girls out. And people walk but its at 5AM or 10 PM at night...and no one ever runs...weird huh?

We are excited because now we can work out! You don't know how big of a blessing this is. Some friends were leaving to go back to America...so we got a very very discounted price!! I really am thankful to God for it. No more excuses!!

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

I like coming to your blog to see how long it is till I go to thailand....

Anonymous said...

It's the little things that can make life that much more enjoyable. I love you and thanks for the comments on my blog. I enjoyed them and it is good to know that you might not have internet on my birthday so that I did not think you forgot about me.

I CAN'T WAIT until we see other!
I love you.