Jonathan and Kelley are some of my closest friends in
my city. Recently, I discovered that J&K along with Lindsey and I had something very fun in common... A PASSION FOR CARDS!! So last Friday night we had "Card Night at the Caskey's" that went till the wee early hours of the morning!K&J prepared delicious mexican casorole and we had queso for a midnight snack! Yummy. We played several games of SPADES and NERTZ!! It was soo much fun. I think we might make this a regular event. Next time we are thinking of starting earlier and ordering out!


The following evening I came home from a long day of shopping and running errand and put on my pj's and got settled in for the evening. Then I heard the door bell ring. Lindsey answered the door and it was Ericka. She said...I need to speak with Alicia. So I came to the door and she asked me if I would play Uno with her. I have a really soft spot for Ericka...so I went and played cards with them till midnight! Two late night card games in a row!! SO FUN.
1 comment:
Spades is such a fun game! I'm glad that God has brought good friends into your life that share the same loves as you. Is this what you imagined for your life a year ago?
Post a Comment