This is my absolutely adorable cousin Kiley. I sent her this Indian outfit for Christmas. She was too cute not to share with all of you. When I left she was just over 1 year old and couldn't talk. Recently Kiley's parents sent me a video saying "Hi Alicia" and "I love you" I have watched that video about 100 times! I miss you and LOVE you... Tye, Traci, and Kiley!!!



Another fun thing is that supposedly Kiley looks alot like I did when I was her age. My mom said this past weekend when Kiley came in the room she did a double take cause she thought it was me. So this is kind of what I looked like as a little almost 2 year old.
Her 2nd Birthday is in the middle of May!!
2 comments:
She is adorable, Alicia! And you're right she does look a lot like you. Children are so much fun!
Alicia,
I totally thought she looked just like you even before I read your comment about that. You're both beautiful!
Love you,
Amanda
Post a Comment