Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bush is in INDIA!!!!

The Indian Times have been buzzing with the fact that Bush is coming to INDIA!!! As American citizens and people who love Dubya... the girls of B-603 decided decided to have a welcoming party for the PREZ. We all dressed in our patriotic clothes and made signs showing our excitement for our president being here in India!!



This Is Erica, our neighbor's daughter welcoming Bush to her home country. I love it when my neighbor Mona and her family humor us silly American girls and join our fun.



Here is me holding up today's paper showing Bush's arrival. I thought it would be fun for a memory book one day.



I am tempted to email him or send him these pics...do you think he would get a kick out of it?

1 comment:

rl said...

I think you should totally send him the pics!!!