Thursday, September 08, 2011

I am ready to meet Her.

This Sunday is the big day.
The day that Bayou City Fellowship opens it's door to the city of Houston for the first time.
I couldn't be MORE excited.

I can't wait to meet our church.
We have been talking and preparing, and flirting with the idea of Her for so long.
But on Sunday, the Blind date expectations will be over.
We will get to meet our church finally.
She will be beautiful.

We will get to know what She looks like.
Who She will attract.
What She can accomplish around the globe and in our city.
Whose lives She will transform.
What She will be most passionate about.

But more importantly, I am ready to get my hands dirty.
I am ready to grow in love with Her more than I already do.
I am ready to serve Her.
I am ready to give my life to Her.

Bayou City Fellowship, I can't wait to meet you!
I know you won't disappoint!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I love this post! I can't wait to serve with you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for a follow-up post telling us all about the first day!