Sunday, October 03, 2010

October and Life Update

October is upon us all! At the beginning of the semester, I knew this would just be a crazy busy month! It is proving to be true! Here's my crazy month in bullet-points.
  • I am moving on October 23rd about 5 miles down the road from an apartment to a house! The thing I am most excited about is the fact that I will finally have my own bedroom!
  • ALL of my assignments for ALL 4 of my graduate classes are pretty much do in the month of October including one VERY Large 100 pages paper my cohort is writing together AND about 3 12 page papers, along with various other treashures of reading and writing assignments.

Ok I guess that is all. In my mind it is sooo much more!

In other news, I have a new job. I actually started a tele-commute position from home that makes great money! So I now work from home with hours that are a little more than part-time but not full-time. Working from home is a little bit of a stretch for me because I love being around people BUT making my own schedule is awesome and makes up for it! Soon I will write a post specifically about this...so stay tuned.

I feel like there has been a TON of change. A new house, a new job, and a new community. I love how quickly life can change and I love love love even more to see God's faithfulness through it all!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I have to admit that I hoped you might end up back in Texas with a new job but I am THRILLED for you that you've found something great. Thank you, Lord! Working at home is great. Schedule some lunch dates and it'll be all good. Love you!

Kimberlee said...

Sooo...I know your October is busy, but can you pretty please squeeze me in?? Next week maybe?? Text or call me ;) Excited to hear about your new job!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you :) New home, new job, new new new! Love it. I'm excited for you Alicia.