Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shout out to BZuni

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Brian. I recently went to a large social event and saw a bunch of people I had not seen in a long time. So when I saw Brian at this shin-dig, before I could even say "how are you?", he BLURTED out "I read your blog." It threw me off-guard, but it then made me laugh and I appreciated it. I felt like he knew so much more of how and what I had been up to, so it really did change the mode of our conversation.

I love social media. So here's to Brian and all you other people who stop periodically and care about know about my life. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know who you are!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Haha, that's pretty funny. I feel like I still keep in touch with a lot of people just through blogs! I definitely keep up with yours and miss you girl. We should catch up for real sometime on the phone. Love ya!