Well friends, I finally gave my blog the makeover it has needed for about 2 years. Yes, I finally updated my links also. My roommates are happy that they finally got some link love. I changed my URL so I hope those of you who have followed me on http://namaskarsa.blogspot.com/ for the past 4 years will find me!
Leave me some comment love and I just might blog on this more often! Is leaving comments on blogs going out of style...???? Because if it is I think we should bring it back... kind of like how Justin Timberlake brought sexy back... if Justin can do it...I think Alicia can do it.
Ok I am rambling....
10 comments:
Love it, girlie!
Nice new digs! I think many bloggers reads in feeders, so we're less likely to leave comments. But I clicked out of the feeder to show you some love. In other news, California misses you, but it looks like you are having a wonderful time with family. See you in August!
Hey looks good! I love reading blogs so you should keep posting. Haha, but I haven't posted much since I've been in the states.
I'm here and I get to see you in person in like 10 days!!! I can't wait!!!
Yippee! I love the new look. Keep it up!
VERY nice! I like the new look. I think on your about me section you should add, "Awesome arms." :)
Emily...that is awesome! I forgot that you think I have hot arms. This is why we were always such good friends. :) I have seen pics of annabelle (sp?) and she is beautiful!!! I hope you are ajdusting well! Love ya.
Yay! You're blogging again. I think I might start blogging again. Your blog design has inspired me.
you also clearly brought insomnia back - doing all this makeover bidniz at 1 am and Tweeting about it! Haha. I'm glad though - bout time I made it to your blog roll :)
I like it! And I miss you! Hope you're having fun.
Post a Comment