Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Highlights

It is obvious that my communication skills have really suffered these days...so to catch up with world wide web on my life I thought I would give bullet pointed highlights of my life recently.... ( i am all about the bullet points these days!)
  • I have cash flow!
  • I finally got hired at Cal Baptiste University as International Service Project Coordinator (my first professional full-time staff job).
  • My Job is sooo wonderful and my co-workers even more wonderful!
  • I went to a Spurs Game at the Staples Center in LA. Spurs Won! Go SPURS GO!

  • I am still training for my half-marathon. I ran 10 miles this morning... the furtherest I have ever run in my life (Alicia Life Record- ALR).
  • Went to Disneyland opening night for the Christmas season with the roomies, kyle, sam, and crazy andrew. The fireworks show was definitely magical ( I don't have the pic of all of us cause it's on Sarah's camera).

  • I get to love on Baby Imai. He is my nephew here in So Cal...and the cutest Asian Kid alive.

  • My graduate classes are almost finished for the semester. Just papers left!

  • I am going home for Christmas for almost 2 weeks!!

  • I am going to East Asia this summer with 9 other CBU students!

  • I think those are all the highlights.... PEACE OUT!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like life is good, sweet friend! Praise the Lord! I'm so proud of your running skills.

Emily said...

WOW 10 miles!! Impressive!

Becks said...

ALF eh, are there any other things that have made the ALF this year?

cristine said...

I just want to let you know that I miss you! Thanks for updating with those bullet points! :)

Anonymous said...

hey! when you go to EA please let me know if you meet any of my friends! i would love to hear from them!