Monday, July 07, 2008

Goodbye College Housing

My days of living on a college campus have finally come to an end. Believe it or not, it has been seven years since I moved out of my parents house. Of those seven years, I have lived five of them on a college campus. DBU's and CBU's campuses have served me well, but needless to say... it is time to move on. As I move on, I will not be moving far, but just 2 miles down the road on Van Buren to Canyon Park Apartments.

Sarah & Becka will be my new roomies in our two bedroom/two bathroom 1st floor apartment! I met Sarah & Becka through my friends Kim & Lindsey. They are both CBU alumni, teachers, missions minded, and single. I can honestly say that I don't know these ladies all that well, but I am very hopeful about the future sisterhood and community we will have.

We love having people over and we hope that it will be a place God chooses to bless others with! Be ready for an invite and if you are ever in Southern Cal you are more than welcome to stop by!

Sarah, Becka, and I at Disneyland at Christmas! This was my first time to ever hang out with them and at the time didn't know they would be my future roomies.


Here we are at Lindsey's wedding just last month!

3 comments:

cristine said...

I love that God knew and led you girls together! Congrats! Its gonna be fun!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Yay for fun new friends! Cool :)

It was great getting to see you last night! whoo hoo!

Becks said...

Holla at your roommate!