
This past week I took an unexpected trip to Manali. Manali is located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes anywhere, it is a travellers paradise -lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, fast flowing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, and flower bedecked meadows. May it be for relaxing, sightseeing, trekking, mountaineering, fishing, para-gliding, skiing, ice skating and golf, Manalihas it all...
Needless to say...i had a great time. The city I live in right now is reaching over 100 degrees! So it was wonderful to pull out my sweatshirt hoody and count on heaters to keep me warm! It was such a great vacation and it was hard to say leave!

Julie and I at Snow Point

Pahari Mountain Man

The Beautiful and Breathtaking Himalaya's!!!

Me, Julie, Lindsey, and Emily in the Snow!!

Me excited to be in the Mountains. Since moving to India I have realized how much I love the mountains! Why didn't I get sent here?! Seriously.

Yes...its me...on a YAK!!! Don't you think the massive red fur coat gives the pic the perfect touch?! I sure do. They have all these shops so that you can rent the fur coats. I didn't really need it, but I thought it would be great for the photo shoot!!!

This is near the view from the restaraunt we ate at. This place really was a dream world! Manali is famous for it's apple orchards. This is the time of year when the butterflies are pollinating the trees. It was soo dreamy... I love the mountains!!
4 comments:
Finally!!!...nothing will be sent from America unless you blog regularly...tk?
Finally!!!...nothing will be sent from America unless you blog regularly...tk?
It looks absolutely beautiful and amazing, Alicia! It does look like a dream world or some place you would see in a fairy tale. :) What wonderful blessings are being poured upon you!
I cannot believe you have ridden a yak...and in a red furry coat. Wow!
Post a Comment