Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thailand....land of paradise

Since I moved overseas... my life seems a little surreal. I mean I live in India and I take "buisness trips" to Thailand. You know this blog entry could be great for Mobilization. Those of you who thought I was suffering overseas... this blog might make you a little jealous.

I loved Thailand because....
- The clean, non-polluted air
- The shower that the HOT water lasted longer than 3 minutes
- The wonderful foot and Thai massages
- The soft matresses on the beds
- The Beef!
- And the colors... everything is so green!!!

I went to Chaingmai the first week and did a little site seeing and some shopping at the Night Market.


This is from the top of the Mountain. I love that I get to serve the one who Created this!!


Ronald McDonald being very culturally appropriate... (notice his hands)



Me getting my hair cut! It was so cheap. I even got an awesome head massage and complimentary iced coffee!!


After Changmai, I went to Pattaya Thailand. This was near the beach and I pulled out my shorts and even got a tan!! Notice the pink glasses... they are my new trademark.



This is at Hard Rock Cafe. Picture is self-explanatory.


My favorite day in Pattaya was fun day. They rented the boat that is behind me in the picture and we went to a private island. I enjoyed the Banana boat, the snarkel equipment, and the opportunity to get a tan!!



Janet and I snarkeling in the Indian Ocean!!



On the last day, I went to an Elephant Park. Yep you guessed it. You get to ride an elephant!! I mean Texas is the best and biggest state, but you can't ride elephants there!!!

Despite my wonderful time in Thailand, I missed India! I was very thankful to return, yet I looke forward to going back again soon in July!! It was a nice break and I am sure I will need it again in 6 months!!

No comments: