In the past week, I have had a handful of people text me or specifically call me to share how God put me so strongly on their hearts to pray for me. How honored am I?! The non-coincidence is that in the last few weeks, I have felt a unique movement and intimacy of the Holy Spirit. Literally, I have sensed something new and something fresh in my Spirit. I have had so many thoughts, impressions, and lessons that are exactly what I need to for some exciting days that are ahead...He is preparing me, equipping me, positioning me. Literally the prayers of the family of God are SHAPING ME. I TANGIBLY feel them shaping me.
This leads me directly to a place of gratitude. I am so thankful that I serve an intimate God that loves me enough that He puts my name on the hearts of the Saints. Who am I?! And I am even more thankful that the prayers of His people are effective.
Exciting days ahead...so thankful God is getting me ready...
This leads me directly to a place of gratitude. I am so thankful that I serve an intimate God that loves me enough that He puts my name on the hearts of the Saints. Who am I?! And I am even more thankful that the prayers of His people are effective.
Exciting days ahead...so thankful God is getting me ready...
1 comment:
I love reading your blog and hearing what God is doing in your life. You are a blessing to me and I count it a privilege to pray for you. Miss you, Alicia!
Post a Comment