It's official, I am going to INDIA in December.
I get to be reunited with one of my deepest loves.
This time, I get the opportunity to see the work and ministry of As Our Own.
My pastor Curtis and his wife Amanda are board members of this awesome ministry.
My new church, Bayou City Fellowship, will be partnering with this organization and I get the privilege of putting boots on the ground. So really, my trip in December will be primarily a vision trip to see how our church can specifically partner with this organization.
As Our Own is a Christ-based, community-driven movement in India that rescues vulnerable children from certain enslavement and exploitation, caring for them as our own.
3 comments:
while my jealousy is almost overwhelming, i'm am SO completely excited for you!!!!
PTL!!!!!! So excited for you!!!! You should come visit another "I" country while you're at it ;)
So wish this was me, too! Are you going to Delhi or Mumbai? A friend and I have brainstormed a Mumbai trip, but I think at this stage in my life, it's just a dream...
Post a Comment