Sunday, December 13, 2009

South Asia Bound

I have some exciting news for my few readers out there that care....
I am hitting up South Asia again this summer May 25-June 15th.
This time, I get to take a team of Cal Baptist students- 7 to be exact.
I also get to lead with one my favorite students and a close friend from Sandals.
Could life get any better this summer?!

Blog world, I am going back home to the land I love so much!!
And this make my little Alicia heart so happy!





3 comments:

Emily said...

LUCKY!!!

Unknown said...

Alicia! It's Caroline...that is so cool you get to go back! I remember you taking that first pic on here when we were there, and I remember the heat and the fun 4 hour bus ride over! I miss it over there so you must be missing it even more! I still think about the people at the Ashram pretty much every day, I would love to go back! Are you guys going to any of the same places? I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to hear all about it!! I miss you! Hope you enjoy your time off from school. Love, Caroline

Shannon said...

I'm so happy for you!!!