Saturday, May 09, 2009

Kickboxing

When I was in college, I had the opportunity to take kickboxing classes. I have always loved kickboxing and Taebo. However, it is always really hard to find a place that you can take classes and that doesn't cost a fortune. Recently, I discovered a kickboxing gym, KO Knockout, that is literally about a mile and a half from my apartment and relatively in-expensive! I single handedly convinced my roomies to join the kick-boxing gym with me! This is what I love about my kick-boxing gym...
  • my sweet pink everlast gloves
  • that it is a full-body work out
  • it's great cardio
  • there are lots of classes and variety
  • you get kick things and hit things
  • "Cause it got the beat that bounce and got the beat that pound"
  • it is a Christian run gym and they offer bible studies and prayer!

I have really LOVED kick-boxing so far! I will say that I haven't been able to move my body this past week and my muscles hate me. However....this too shall pass.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome! I love kickboxing! I had a heavy bag in high school and college and it was my fave thing to do! Although... I only had plain boring red gloves... Those pink ones ROCK!!!

Becks said...

Please don't forget the other added bonus of kick-boxing: eye candy!